Bode Pro Ten Clinical Trials
1. IN VITRO TESTING OF PRODUCTION OF MITOCHONDRIA AND ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY.
The BODE PRO TEN formula significantly increased mitochondrial mass after 2 hours in cells following treatment with the product and showed robust antioxidant capacity.*
2. HUMAN CLINICAL STUDY ON PRODUCTION OF MITOCHONDRIA AND INCREASING HEALTHY MITOCHONDRIA FUNCTION.
In a small-scale independent, randomized, double blind placebo-controlled clinical study, twelve test subjects were randomly divided into two groups and received BODE PRO TEN or a placebo for 30 days. After the 30-day evaluation period, the study showed that those who consumed TEN: (i) had a rapid 20% increase in mitochondria over baseline and 32% increase after 4 weeks; and (ii) a significant increase of 14% in the functional capacity/energetics of the mitochondria within 2 hours of consumption.*
3. IN-VITRO STUDY ON PROTECTION OF MITOCHONDRIAL FUNCTION FROM OXIDATIVE STRESS AND INFLAMMATION SUMMARY.
The BODE PRO TEN formula supported mitochondrial metabolic activity under normal, oxidative stress and inflamed culture conditions.*
4. IN VITRO TESTING OF MITOCHONDRIAL MARKERS AND INHIBITION OF FREE RADICAL STRESS.
The BODE PRO TEN formula protected cells from oxidation under oxidative stressed culture conditions supported mitochondrial membrane potential under normal oxidative stress and inflamed culture conditions and demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects.*
5. HUMAN STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF TEN ON CORTISOL LEVELS.
In a twelve-week human study, ten patients were given a double dose of BODE PRO TEN for a period of 12 weeks. Blood draws were taken at week 0 and week 12. The results indicated that TEN may support healthy cortisol levels already within the normal range.*
6. HUMAN STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF TEN ON DHEA LEVELS.
Ten patients who were given a double dose of BODE PRO TEN for a period of 12 weeks were also tested for their DHEA levels. Blood draws were taken at week 0 and week 12. The results indicated that TEN may support healthy DHEA levels already within the normal range.*