Bode Pro Strong Pack Review
Bode Pro Strong is a highly absorbable, bioavailable, nutrient dense, ultra-premium liquid antioxidant that contains 12 essential vitamins, over 65 plant-sourced minerals, whole-fruit mangosteen, organic glyconutrient-rich aloe vera, and organic decaffeinated green tea, all of which work together to support 95% of the bodies cellular functions to provide a strong boost to the immune.
Bode Pro Strong Pack contains 24 packets of Bode Strong, which are non-carbonated and caffeine-free. It has a refreshing fruity flavor. Additionally, it features a wide variety of vitamins, proprietary phytonutrient blend, and plant-sourced minerals, including 20mg of silica. Further, it contains Aloe Vera and Green Tea.
Benefits of Using Bode Pro Strong
Below are the benefits of using bode pro strong:
- Enhances anti-aging
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps the body to fight against free radicals
- Maintains healthy teeth, skin, eyes, hair, and gums
- Supports collagen production
Bode Pro Strong Pack Key Ingredients
Bode Pro Strong comes with a handful of vital ingredients with several health benefits to your body. These include:
- Plant-sourced silica: It helps to maintain your nails, skin, and hair.
- Plant-sourced mineral blend: Consists of over 65 100% ionic, life-giving nutrients ranging from primary and trace to ultra-trace ones.
- Twelve essential vitamins that are vital for well-being. These include vitamin A, C, and E antioxidants.
- Whole-fruit Mangosteen: Supplies your body with plenty of whole-fruit mangosteens and vital pericarp (rind) extract. These contain xanthones that occur in very high quantities in nature.
- Phytonutrient ingredients: Includes a blend of powerful plants and natural components.
- Organic decaffeinated green tea: Provides extra phytonutrient protection and antioxidant power.
- Organic glyconutrient-rich aloe vera: It’s a potent phytonutrient with numerous benefits to the body.
- Maca: Boosts stamina, physical endurance, and energy levels.
- Curcumin: Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system and is also a potent antioxidant.
The Science of Bode Pro Strong Pack Ingredients
Several factors contribute to your physical fitness and well-being. However, of all these factors, our bodies greatly depend on minerals.
Minerals support the organs, immune system, and bones. That is why Bode Pro Strong Pack features a blend of unique minerals essential to overall health and well-being.
Bode Pro Strong contains plant-sourced minerals that are entirely ionic and life-affirming.
Some of the plant-sourced minerals found in Bode Strong include carbon (organic), calcium, germanium, magnesium, rubidium, chloride, sodium, barium, zinc, thallium, cerium, copper, phosphorus, and silica. Remember, the mineral blend consists of over 65 vital minerals.
Organic Glyconutrient-rich Aloe Vera
Organic aloe vera originates from Africa. Over the centuries, people have used aloe vera mainly for the versatility of this powerful glyconutrient. In addition, it contains plenty of life-giving minerals, polysaccharides, and vitamins, all of which are beneficial to the body.
Organic aloe vera is known to provide the body with antioxidant benefits, enhancing overall wellness. What’s more, experts consider aloe vera highly supportive of immune function.
Organic Decaffeinated Green Tea
Green tea is a ingredient that has drawn much research as to the benefits of it.
It’s high in antioxidants, which have a variety of health benefits, including:
- Enhanced brain function
- Weight loss
- Defending against cancer
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
Therefore, its inclusion in Bode Strong can only be of great value to this ultra-premium nutritional supplement.
The Bode Pro priorities are to include premium ingredients, flavor, and formula efficacy to their products.
Why add sweeteners to Bode Strong? Research shows that combining organic sugarcane with stevia and xylitol works pretty well. On top of these sweeteners being naturally derived, they are compatible with the entire formula and flavor of Bode Strong.
The sweetener blends in Bod-e Strong help keep the calories, carbohydrates, and sugar levels low, thus providing the best support to healthy living.
Whole Fruit Mangosteen
Whole fruit mangosteen is a rich source of xanthones, a class of plant nutrients that are biologically active.
Xanthones are also unique due to their highly potent antioxidant characteristics.
Mangosteen is used as the source of xanthones in Bode Strong because of all the well-known sources of these plant nutrients, supplying some of the highest naturally-found amounts.
How to Use Bode Pro Strong
The Bode Pro Strong Pack consists of 24 individual packets of the product. They have a double pack too that comes with 48 packets.
Once you acquire the product, here’s how you should use it:
- Pour the Bode Pro Strong concentrate into 12-16 ounces of cold, purified water.
- Stir or shake until the concentrate and the water mix well.
- Enjoy your supplement.
Note that you should only take one packet per day as a dietary supplement. Also, store the Bode Pro Strong in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Children under the age of 18 years shouldn’t consume this product. And if you’re pregnant, have any existing medical condition or allergic reaction, we recommend you first consult your healthcare provider before you can use the product.
Bode Pro Strong Target Market
If you’re looking for an ultra-premium, on-the-go supplement, then the Bode Pro Strong Pack may be the product for you. As long as you’re older than 18, you can use this product for vitality and create a solid nutritional base for your overall well-being.
Bode Pro Strong is non-carbonated, has no artificial color, caffeine, or gluten, and contains 5g of sugar. With its refreshing fruit flavor, you can be sure it will provide your body with the nutrients it needs in a delicious and convenient manner.